Labels

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Surprise in the post (no pun intended)

Had a surprise in today’s post ……….. the certificate for the module (studio) that we have just finished !  A bit disappointed with the presentation grade (the cake wasn’t that bad was it ?), I can only assume that my work was marked earlier than I thought, and some of my work may have missed the deadline ;-((.

Has anyone else got their certificate, or is it an error !

The accreditation / exam date was 02/07/2010.

As for the balloon debate, I will wait until a few more people have voted, before I say anything.  But it is interesting to see four slightly different photographs of the same thing, with differences in colours, tones etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pete
    I put this post on my blog this morning because I wanted Steve to be able to see it.

    I've received my results in the post today.
    I got a distinction for the 306 Studio Photography.
    I got a credit for 211 Presenting Images.
    I'm a bit annoyed because I'd done a post on 211 that has not been marked describing the exhibition set up and reason for choice of presentation method etc. He said he had given me an extension but apparently hasn't.

    ReplyDelete