Labels

Sunday 25 April 2010

Jimbo Signing in

Hi all hope you made it (it took me about 7 go's) here's some pics to keep you going...


What a sharp shooter, the fastest frame on the block!












Hey Eric look what I've just found!














I 'm a man not a number (where that big balloon?)










Oooooh look at them April clouds!















It's Steve giving someone some stick again




























I've forgotten what they are called anyway heres a plant.

















Bec getting horny!











Mmmmm! which way now?















The Gaff









Where's me dowg 'n' white stick (no wonder all his pics have motion blur!)













It's a dogs life...













I'll call him Jake coz of the extra leg......... see below




I have no eye deer what to call this one? any suggestions?

2 comments: